Naoto Kosuge focuses his practice on data privacy, payment processing, and e-commerce. Additionally, he has experience in the areas of copyright law and trademark law.
- Advising multiple international companies with respect to the GDPR.
- Advising Japanese IT company with respect to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Advising EU based company on its acquiring business in Japan.
- Advising US based electric power company on regulatory issues associated with its daily operation.
- Advising payment processors on various regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Keio University, J.D., 2014
- Chuo University, B.A. in Law, 2012
- 2016-2018, Associate, US based international law firm