Dr Jonas KranzAssociate
Dr. Jonas Kranz advises national and international clients on all aspects of German and European antitrust law, covering antitrust aspects of global M&A transactions, dominance proceedings and horizontal and vertical agreements.
- Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht, Second State Examination, 2021
- University of Hamburg, Dr. jur. / Ph.D.
- University of Göttingen, First State Examination, 2016
- Abuse Prohibition and Standardisation - A Legal Economic Analysis of the Compulsory Licence under Cartel Law and the Compulsory Licence Objection, Berlin 2021
- Freedom of Information and the Federal Cartel Office - private vs. public enforcement as an official "nightmare" before the VG Cologne, NZKart 2020, pp. 525-528 (together with Dr. Philipp Irmscher, LL.M. (Harvard))
- Introduction to antitrust law under consideration of the 9th GWB amendment, Juristische Schulung 2018, pp. 14-17 (together with Dr. Maximilian Volmar)
- Discussion Report, in: The Constitution of the European Economy - Symposium in Honour of Ernst-Joachim Mestmäcker on the Occasion of his 90th Birthday, Nomos, Baden-Baden 2018, pp. 191-204 (together with Dr. Maximilian Volmar)
- Research assistant for Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Ernst-Joachim Mestmäcker and Prof. Dr. Reinhard Ellger, LL.M. (Univ. of Pennsylvania) at Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Hamburg
- Research assistant at two different leading international law firms in Hamburg
- Lecturer at the University of Goettingen
Memberships And Affiliations
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.