Jasmina Kremmel is a member of the Litigation and Regulatory Group. She primarily advises on civil and commercial law, banking law and white-collar crime. Her focus is on general and regulatory banking law, commercial and distribution law, dispute resolution and litigation.
Jasmina advises clients in all litigation and regulatory-related areas. She also has experience in private international law and European civil procedure law.
- University of Vienna, Mag. iur., 2008
- November 2012 to January 2018, Counsel / Attorney-at-Law, international law firm in Vienna
5 years' experience in commercial law and dispute resolution with particular focus on contract, agency and distribution law. Acted as a member of the Italian Desk consulting and rendering services to Italian clients in all kind of commercial matters, in particular in the Industry sectors Consumer & Retail and Manufacturing Industrials
- January 2011 to June 2011, Associate, Chief Public Prosecutor`s Office for the Canton of Bern, Switzerland, focusing on Criminal and Criminal Procedure Law
- July 2010 to December 2010, Associate, Bern based local law firm, focusing on Commercial Law and Civil and Civil Procedure Law
- October 2009 to June 2010, Associate, Bern based local law firm, focusing on Private Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Sports Law
Memberships And Affiliations
- Eligible for registration in Switzerland (bar exam 2012)
- Vienna Bar Association