Giuseppina LeoncavalloGi -usi L-eeh-on-ca-valloShe/herSenior Lawyer
Giuseppina Leoncavallo is a Senior Lawyer in the Litigation & Regulatory department. She is based in the Rome office.
Giuseppina provides services in contentious matters, including national and international arbitration, with particular attention in litigation involving Real Estate and Investment Funds and Asset Management Companies in relation to the management mandate or with participants, as well as pharmaceutical companies of primary standing.
She advises clients on extra-judicial activities, legal opinions as well as drafting and reviewing civil and commercial contracts with particular focus on Funds, Pharmaceutical, Corporate, Real Estate, and private contracts sectors.
Furthermore, she assists clients in pre-contentious, reconciliation and mediation phases as well as in the relationships with independent administrative authorities in the relevant sectors.
- Litigation for an Italian Fund against its previous Asset Management Company, asking compensation for damages equal to about 40 millions of euros - Court of Appeal of Rome on the judgment of the Court of Rome.
- Litigation for private Funds about their real estate in Milan – Court of Milan.
- Pharmacy litigation – also interim injunctive relief - concerning Covid-19 vaccine matter – Court of Rome
- Non-judicial assistance of pharmaceutical companies for the supply of Covid-19 vaccine to extra-UE Countries.
- Judicial assistance of pharmaceutical companies against a bankruptcy asking for compensation for damages equal to about 140 millions of Euro, related to previous sales of company branches – Court of Milan.
- Assisting a private company in its litigation against shareholders for the nullity of balances – Court of Rome and College of Arbitration of Rome.
- University of Milan "Luigi Bocconi", Law degree
Before joining DLA Piper, Giuseppina worked for leading international and Italian law firm.