Aleksandra Lis-Rychlinska LL.M.Senior Foreign Legal Associate
Aleksandra Lis-Rychlinska advises private equity funds, including their portfolio companies and institutional investors (both private and public) on various cross border transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, venture capital transactions, management buy-outs, joint ventures as well as pre-transactional carve outs and internal reorganisations and post transaction integrations.
She is also advising private equity and other alternative asset funds managers on fund formations, secondary transactions, fund investments, internal governance, compliance and organisation arrangements as well as management equity and virtual shares schemes.
She gathered extensive M&A experience working in international law firms in Poland and Germany.
- Advising the shareholders of a leading German-based provider of AI-powered supply chain risk management software, on the sale to a leading global provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, data and consulting services.
- Advising various private equity funds on the fund formation and fund investments including equity and debt investments as well as secondary investments and co-investments.
- Advising various venture capital funds on their investments.
- Advising a global sports apparel company on the implementation of the sale of one of their worldwide lines of business which involved negotiation of transfer agreements with a number of local distributors worldwide designated by the purchaser.*
- Advising a global pharmaceutical firm on the sale of its worldwide animal health business to an institutional investor and its worldwide environmental business science business to a private equity fund.*
- Advising private equity funds on the structuring management equity and virtual equity schemes.*
*Denotes experience from a previous firm.
- Goethe University, LL.M. Finance, 2015
- Warsaw University, Master of laws (summa cum laude), 2003
- Previously she has been working for over 10 years in a magic circle law firm in Warsaw, Poland and in international law firms in Germany.