Nikola Lowry LeeLegal Director
Nikola Lowry Lee is in the Dispute Resolution team focusing on all forms of disputes including international/cross border disputes and arbitrations, with a particular focus on financial disputes. Her clients include companies in the hospitality, commercial real estate, banking and health sectors.
- Acted for a global hospitality client in two separate arbitrations in the ICC and LCIA for claims in excess of £30 million each.
- National Car Parks Limited v HL Landlords and ESG Impact Ltd  EWHC 1732 (Chd) – successfully represented a landlord opposed to a restructuring plan proposed by NCP pursuant to Part 26A of the Companies Act 2006; and represented a potential purchaser for the company.
- Lady Moon SPV SRL v Petricca & Co Capital Limited [PT-2018-000722] – successfully defended a part 8 claim for winding up and/or enforcement of a security over Italian real property.
- Barker v Confiance & Ors  EWHC 2965 (Ch); Twin Benefits Ltd v Barker  EWHC 1412 (Ch) – successfully defended a claim against a collapsed trust and claim for damages by minors (represented by a litigation friend).
- Mascolo v Riemenschneider HQ16X02641 – successfully obtained judgment for fraudulent misrepresentation and worldwide freezing order.
- Orb a.r.l & Ors v Ruhan; Ruhan v Orb a.r.l & Ors CL-2012-000625 – Acted for Mr Ruhan in a high profile, long running multifaceted and cross border claim for breach of oral contract involving multiple counterclaims involving claims for breach of trust, freezing injunctions, administration, winding up petitions and private hearings.
- Lancaster University, LLB, 2001-2003
- Inns of Court, School of Law, LPC, 2003 – 2004
- Ethics at Victoria University, Wellington, 2009
- Featured in Legal 500 rankings 2017 as being “organised and responsive, with excellent technical knowledge”
- Nikola has experience dealing with disputes in the following areas:
- Equity and trusts
- Complex contractual disputes
- White collar crime and fraud
- Contentious construction