Fredrik Lykke has significant experience in various types of M&A-transactions, including auction processes both on the vendor and buyer side relating to listed and private businesses, also with a focus on PE and venture capital.
Fredrik has been frequently involved in equity capital markets work and securities law issues, both with respect to M&A transactions nationally and internationally, listing processes on Oslo Stock Exchange/Oslo Axess, as well as matters relating to the continuing reporting and disclosure obligations of listed entities.
He has been a deputy chairman of the board of the Oslo Stock Exchange listed company Stromme ASA.
Further, Fredrik has been involved in negotiations and set up of a number of international joint ventures. He has also pleaded arbitration and court cases concerning share purchase agreements and shareholders' agreements. Fredrik also regularly advises insurance companies in relation to W&I insurance in M&A transactions.
- University of Oslo, Cand. jur., 1992
- Fredrik Lykke of Advokatfirma DLA Piper assists private equity firms and industrial groups with acquisitions. Sources highlight his client care, reporting that he is "always very available" and "on top of all the work." Chambers & Partners, 2019
- Fredrik Lykke of Advokatfirma DLA Piper is known in the market as an experienced counsel for corporate transactions. Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Fredrik Lykke leads the ‘goal-oriented’ practice at DLA Piper. The firm’s global footprint allows the team to focus on cross-border M&A. Legal 500, 2017
- The ‘knowledgeable and pragmatic’ Fredrik Lykke heads the ‘highly professional’ Corporate team at DLA Piper, which can leverage the firm’s international network, and advises domestic and foreign clients. Legal 500, 2016
- The ‘very bright’ Fredrik Lykke was part of a multi-jurisdictional group that advised Silicon Laboratories on its NOK1bn acquisition of Energy Micro. Legal 500, 2015
- 'At DLA Piper, Fredrik Lykke is recommended for transactional work in the technology and telecoms sectors. Legal 500, 2014
- 2006 - present, Partner, DLA Piper Norway
- 1999 - 2006, Lawyer, Telenor ASA
- 1993 - 1999, Lawyer, Wiersholm
- 1993 - 1993, Legal advisor during military service, Norwegian National Defense High Command