Hayley MaherHay-lee Mah-hurShe/herAssociate
Hayley is an employment solicitor with experience of both contentious, and non-contentious aspects of employment law, advising clients across a range of sectors including financial services, retail, and technology.
Hayley advises on a broad range of employment issues including whistle-blowing, regulatory and fitness & probity requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland, redundancies, contract variations, discrimination, termination of employment, unfair dismissal and resolving disputes.
Hayley regularly provides training to clients on practical employment law topics including updating clients on the latest employment law developments. Hayley is also actively involved with a number of corporate and social responsibility projects in the Dublin office and is an eMission 2030 Dublin Champion.
- Lead role in a multi-jurisdictional project on return to office Covid-19 vaccination and status checks for an international technology company.
- Advised financial services company on fitness and probity process for a key hire.
- Advised international tech company in respect of a number of Workplace Relations claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination, and industrial relations issues.
- Key role in multi-jurisdictional whistleblowing compliance project for international pharma company.
- Advising an Irish retail bank on TUPE considerations in an IT outsourcing project.
- Supported international tech company with the management of large scale collective redundancy process and related settlement agreements.
- University College Dublin, BA, 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Employment Law Association of Ireland
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises PIB Group on acquisition of leading Irish insurance broker Campion...
9 November 2021 .2 minute read
General Scheme of Individual Accountability Framework and SEAR published
29 July 2021 .30 minute read