Andreas Medom MadsenPartner
Andreas Medom Madsen is primarily involved in conducting lawsuits before the Danish courts. He has conducted a considerable number of lawsuits before the High Courts and is particularly experienced in acting for bankrupt estates in proceedings relating to avoidance and damages.
Moreover, Andreas advises on general commercial law and direct as well as indirect taxes and he co-authored the annotations for the Danish Act on VAT published by Karnov (the leading provider of compilations of Danish statutes).'
Andreas also has experience of administering large bankrupt estates.
- Certified arbitrator, the education programme for arbitrators operated by the Association of Danish Law Firms, 2013
- University of Aarhus, Master of Law, 2001
- Co-author of the annotations for the Danish Act on VAT published (in Danish only) by Karnov, the leading provider of compilations of Danish statutes
Memberships And Affiliations
- Foreningen af Procedureadvokater (the Danish association of litigation lawyers)
- The Danish Lawyers’ Tax Law Association