Bastienne Meijer LL.M.Junior Associate
Bastienne Meijer practices in the area of corporate litigation, global governance and compliance, with a particular focus on ESG disputes and interest in the business & human rights field. She works for clients and companies in a range of sectors including health, chemicals, energy and environment.
Bastienne gained a lot of experience doing pro bono legal work and is very engaged in DLA Piper’s global pro bono team.
- UC Berkeley, LL.M., International Law Specialization, 2022
- Leiden University, LL.M Encyclopedia of the Law, cum laude, 2021
- Leiden University, B.A. Notarial Law, 2020
Leiden University, B.A. Dutch Law, 2019
- Pro bono legal work for the Berkeley Anti-Trafficking Project
- Pro bono legal work on the Yemen Project for the Guernica Center
- Vice-President of UC Berkeley’s “Mock trials for LLMs” student association
Memberships And Affiliations
- Board member of the foundation Stichting Maruk’s Project for Children