Mariana Melo PintoShe/herAssociate
Mariana practices in the corporate and M&A groups, namely assisting clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, corporate finance and venture capital.
Her experience also includes financing/restructuring deals and agreements. In this context, she has been participating in both national and international transactions. Her experience further extends to the hospitality and leisure area, and her clients include companies in diversified sectors such as finance, retail, turism and technology.
- Advising several companies in the restructuring of debts and guarantees.
- Advising companies and banking unions in the financing of various projects.
- Advising venture capital companies on investment and disinvestment processes.
- Advising multinational companies in the acquisition of several Portuguese companies.
- Advising a renowned company in the energy sector in the formalization of a strategic partnership for 50% of a portfolio of photovoltaic solar projects in Portugal.
- Advising a world leader company in the design, production, distribution and service of purified drinking water dispensers on the aquisition of several Portuguese companies.
- Advising a Portuguese leading group in the industry of hotels in a transaction for the sale of several Portuguese companies.
- Advising two Portuguese banks in the context of credit intermediation operations.
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Faculty of Law - Lisbon School, Master Degree in Law and Management, 2018
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Faculty of Law - Lisbon School, Degree in Law, 2016
- 2019-present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC (previously ABBC)
- 2017-2019, Trainee Lawyer, DLA Piper ABBC (previously ABBC)
- 2014, Summer internship in a Lisbon based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association