Rory Milkova is an Associate in the Financial Services Regulatory team at DLA Piper.
Rory advises clients in the banking, payment services, and investment management sectors on a broad range of regulatory matters, including compliance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the retained UK rules under AIFMD, MiFID, and PSD.
- Providing multi-jurisdictional fund marketing advice to UK and overseas fund managers.
- Advising clients on new product launches and developing and drafting client-facing documentation.
- Advising payment service providers on the scope and requirements of the Payment Services Regulations.
- Advising clients on the implementation and enforcement of the new Consumer Duty.
- Advising clients on the FSMA change in control regime and assisting with change in control notifications.
- Providing regulatory support on corporate transactions in the financial services sector.
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, 2019
- Robert Gordon University, LLB (Hons), 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of Scotland