Dani Morrison MorrisonAssociate
Dani Morrison focuses her practice in the area of litigation and regulatory. She has experience in all phases of litigation in state and federal courts throughout the United States. She has represented clients in a variety of matters, including complex commercial litigation, business partnership disputes, product liability litigation, healthcare, and employment law.
Prior to joining DLA, Dani clerked for the Honorable Darnell Jones, II for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Theodore A. McKee of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Dani is committed to pro bono representation. She has represented clients with claims of actual innocence, constitutional claims regarding access to counsel, and veterans seeking an upgrade in their military discharge status.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law
- M.S., Education, Syracuse University College of Law
magna cum laude
- Author, "Third Circuit Applies the "Practical Finality" Approach to Determine Whether Decisions in Post-Judgment Execution Proceedings are Final," Third Circuit Bar Association: On Appeal, May 2022
- Mentioned, "5th Circ. Finds Chemo Drug Hair Loss Claims Filed Too Late," Law360, April 22, 2021
- Mentioned, "5th Circ. Affirms Win For Sanofi In Chemo Hair Loss Suit," Law360, April 20, 2021
- Mentioned, "Profs, Orgs Tell Justices To Review Sham Litigation Exception," Law360, April 20, 2021
- Mentioned, "5th Circ. Ponders Diligence In Taxotere Hair Loss Suits," Law360, February 11, 2021
- Mentioned, "5th Circ. Told To Undo Sanofi's Win In Chemo Hair Loss Row," Law360, January 6, 2021
- Mentioned, "Sanofi Asks 5th Circ. To Toss Chemo Drug Hair Loss Claims," Law360, December 16, 2020
- Mentioned, "3rd Circ. Roundly Rejects Trump's Pa. Election Appeal," Law360, November 29, 2020
- Mentioned, "Pa. Certification Means Game Over For Trump, 3rd. Circ. Told," Law360, November 24, 2020
- Mentioned, "Trump Asks 3rd Circ. For 2nd Shot At Upending Pa. Election," Law360, November 23, 2020