Alison MoysSenior Associate
Alison is an Associate within Strategic Sourcing and Commercial team at DLA Piper, specialising in technology, sourcing and commercial transactions.
Her relevant experience includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating various forms of outsourcing agreements, master service agreements, and other commercial documentation. Alison has worked for a variety of clients including UK and international private sector clients and government bodies.
- Advising Cynergy Bank for a business process outsourcing of internal functions 2019-present, including drafting and negotiating with potential supplier and advising on EBA regulatory compliance.
- Advising Leeds Building Society in its procurement of a strategic mortgage originations solution platform, drafting documents and negotiating with the supplier and providing regulatory advice with completion in January 2019.
- Advising Leeds Building Society undertaking a virtual legal secondment providing day to day, business as usual technology and commercial contracts support.
- Advising Skipton Building Society regarding its procurement of a funding platform with a software vendor. This involved meetings with the client to discuss requirements, drafting and negotiating with the supplier to facilitate an agile working process documented in flexible contractual requirements, with the aim of securing a viable product to transform the customer journey through its online portals with completion December 2018.
- Advising Reckitt Benckiser business process outsourcing which has involved working with the client’s commercial team to develop the content across multiple service lots (including infrastructure, data security, applications development and maintenance) and negotiating with multiple suppliers as part of a competitive process, with particular assistance being in relation to the service descriptions and service level formulation and negotiation.
- Advising KFC undertaking an in-house secondment providing legal support across a variety of commercial matters including the negotiation of supply agreements, partnership contracts and supporting enquires regarding the International Franchise Agreement and relevant Franchise Policies Manuals.
- Advising IHG on a number of strategic and transformational IT partnerships, including a global ERP implementation and, a multi tower, multi-vendor IT outsourcing offering unified computing, end user services, global security services, application development, testing and applications management with completion in 2018.
- Advising NHS Digital and NHS X in support of a wide variety of public procurements contracts relating to Covid-19 IT projects including infrastructure and consultancy arrangements for Test Track and Trace from March 2020 to the present.
- Advising NHSD Digital drafting and negotiating for a government body in relation to its procurement of connectivity and telephony services. This involved providing a range of support and strategic procurement advice and was part of a wider, on-going tactical transformation and development project across the UK as a whole, particularly supporting the negotiation of a transitional network with a sole provider, and also focusing on the replacement services expanding the market into a competitive, multi-supplier environment with supporting framework controls.
- The University of Sheffield, Law, LLB (Hons)