He focuses in particular on advising companies and creditors in the sectors of aviation, automotive, real estate and energy.
- Advising a company in the automotive sector to avoid insolvency and managing director liability.
- Support of a provider of repair services in the aviation sector in various international debtor insolvencies.
- Advising a real estate company on the enforcement of claims and security in the context of commercial tenant insolvency.
- Advising a bank on the restructuring of a non-performing loan.
- Advising an energy company on the impact of contractor insolvency on the trade of energy and emission certificates.
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz, Second State Examination
- Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz, First State Examination
Manuel joined DLA Piper as a lawyer in 2021. Previously, he worked as a research assistant at another international law firm and as a trainee lawyer at a law firm specializing in insolvency administration.