Claudio Sepúlveda advises local and foreign clients in the negotiation and drafting of civil, commercial and corporate agreements, among other matters. Before joining the firm in 2014, Claudio served as an in-house corporate attorney at two prominent international companies in Chile.
- LL.M., Northwestern University School of Law 2012
- Certificate in Business Administration, IE Business School 2012
- Law, School of Law of Universidad de Chile, Santiago 2008
- The Legal 500 (Energy and Natural Resources – Mining 2019 - 2021, Projects and Infrastructure 2022)
- Baccalaureate in Public Service, Jaime Guzmán E. Foundation 2009