Christopher SerkeSenior Associate
Christopher Serke advises and represents clients on national and international complex litigation and arbitration matters, with a focus on disputes in the fields of corporate and commercial law and D&O liability.
- Kammergericht Berlin, Second State Examination, 2018
- Freie Universität Berlin, First State Examination, 2016
- Note to BGH judgement: Challenge to gift of dividend distribution and excess profit participation, GWR 2021, 455
- Note to BGH judgement: On the Necessity of a Special Resolution in the Existence of Non-voting Preference Shares, GWR 2021, 244
- Note on judgement of OLG Rostock: No merger report for GmbH & Co. KG required if all limited partners are managing directors of the general partner GmbH, GWR 2021, 182