Henrik Sjørslev provides legal advice on insolvency and restructuring.
Henrik has great practical experience and expertise within insolvency law, including bankruptcy proceedings, restructuring and providing advice to creditors having exposures to enterprises in distress. In connection with insolvency law, Henrik advises the financial sector within credit law and the law of mortgages and pledges. He also deals with commercial law in the widest sense, including litigation and arbitration.
- University of Copenhagen, Master of Law, 1991
- Henrik is recommended as leading lawyer in the international guide to the world's leading law firms, IFLR1000
- On Chambers and Partners 2016 he is mentioned as "Very thorough and has a high knowledge of insolvency"
Memberships And Affiliations
- The International Bar Association
- Kuratorforeningen (the Danish association of trustees)
- Danske Insolvensadvokater (the association of Danish insolvency lawyers)