Andi Zrza is a litigator focusing on economic public law, in the context of which he advises and represents both public entities as well as private sector clients with regard to (EU) public procurement disputes, large-scale public private partnerships (PPPs), concessions and DBFM-projects.
Andi completed an additional Master’s degree in General Management at Vlerick Business School. Drawing on this background, he aims to solve complex business issues by providing solutions which are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
In addition, Andi is also academically active as a Teaching Assistant at the Catholic University of Leuven (“KU Leuven”), where he is a member of the research unit of Public Law.
- Andi has developed solid expertise in conducting suspension proceedings in cases of extreme urgency ("UDN proceedings") in public procurement disputes before both the Council of State and the civil courts, representing both contracting authorities as well as economic operators.
- Vlerick Business School, Master in General Management, 2018
- Ghent University, Master of Laws, 2017
- Ghent University, Bachelor of Laws, 2015
- Aperçu annuel de droit public 2020, 7 January 2021
- Jaaroverzicht publiek recht 2020, 7 January 2021
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Teaching Assistant ‘Civil Procedure’ at the Catholic University of Leuven (KU Leuven) / member of the Institute for Civil Procedure.