This course is fully booked. To go on the waiting list, please email us
In-house Counsel, HR and personnel professionals, Senior Operational Managers
This programme gives an overview of the most recent developments in UK employment law as well as proposed future changes. As a busy professional you know how difficult it is to find time to ensure you are fully up-to-date with the latest changes. With so many changes in employment law, keeping in touch with the core areas of risk is now more important than ever.
- Termination payments – taxation changes and how to deal with them
- Gender pay gaps – the future for equality reporting
- Discrimination – update on recent cases and impact on best practice
- National minimum wage: the complexities and steps to ensure compliance
- Holiday pay update
- Worker status: impact of recent case law and Government plans for the future of work
- Immigration: latest update on business immigration to the UK
- Data privacy – GDPR post-implementation issues
A discount of 20% is available for multiple bookings.