The firm is committed to recruiting, hiring, training, employing, promoting, compensating and administering all terms, conditions and privileges of employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
DLA Piper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or Protected Veteran status.
EEO is the Law
Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program
DLA Piper participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify employment verification process. For more information on this program please see the links below.
We provide a comprehensive benefits program that allows you to choose the coverage that meets your individual and family needs. In addition to core benefits such as medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and retirement plan with 401(k), we provide a number of other benefits, such as:
- Back Up Child and Elder Care (in-home and center-based care)
- Health Advocate, providing assistance with health care and insurance issues
- College Coach, providing workshops and information on college planning for children
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling, referral and concierge services
- Massage therapy reimbursement benefit through EAP
- Hybrid vehicle reimbursement program
- Various discount programs, including vehicle purchase discounts
- Discounted gym memberships through GlobalFit
- BeyondWork, offering online access to discounts on a wide variety of goods and services
- Pet Insurance at discounted rates
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax commuter programs (parking and public transportation)
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave program
- Nine observed firm holidays