Cybersecurity is becoming one of the most challenging issues facing companies and consumers. In today’s interconnected world, virtually all companies and their customers are potential targets for cyberattacks.
With vast experience in cybersecurity matters and a global Cybersecurity team, DLA Piper is well positioned to assist clients in managing this increasingly important risk area. We are already helping clients to implement a 360-degree approach to creating, managing and maintaining a secure cyber-DNA in the face of escalating threats and legal requirements, in-house turnover and a shift in the duty of care for companies and directors.
We offer clients practical, down-to-earth guidance across the spectrum of governance of cyber-risk, including:
- Global incident response and investigations
- Risk assessment, mitigation and compliance around the world
- Corporate governance and SEC disclosures
- Supply chain risk management
- Government affairs
- Litigation (D&O, consumer class action, product liability)