Dubravka Grujić is an energy, projects and finance lawyer, qualified in New York, with over 25 years´ experience in energy and infrastructure sectors.
Her practice areas cover the entire energy value chain, including upstream oil and gas exploration, production, lifting, transportation and trading and supply; electricity generation projects (conventional, renewable); electricity transmission, distribution, trading and supply; and emission reduction projects, environmental attributes and securities, allowance and certificate trading as well as related regulatory advice.
Dubravka either advised, or worked as an in-house counsel for, funders, governments, project companies and sponsors. She has extensively worked in a number of jurisdictions (in Europe, Middle East and Africa) on a broad variety of issues and helped clients to successfully navigate through local requirements, whilst ensuring appropriate risk allocation and application of the best international standards.
- International electricity interconnector and gas pipeline projects in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Greece, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, India, Uzbekistan.
- Commercial agreements on LNG liquefaction and regasification infrastructure, LNG SPAs and shipping.
- Physically and financially settled PPAs, Route to Market Agreements and project documentation for electricity generation projects from wind, solar, hydro, biomethane and natural gas.
- Trading platform and exchange rules, clearing rules, shareholder agreements, cooperation agreements and energy regulatory requirements.
- Connection Agreements, Balancing Group Agreements and other network connection, use and balancing related agreements as well as EU and national Network Codes for gas and electricity networks.
- Unbundling certification, exemption and derogation proceedings, investor state arbitration and settlement negotiations regarding changes to national concessions, regulatory conditions and support schemes.
- Development of standard documentation on commodities trading and transportation for industry organisations.
- Acquisition of electricity generation and distribution, mining, heat production and distribution and oil, gas, petroleum product storage and transportation businesses.
- Transactions under energy commodity (oil, gas, coal, LNG), emissions and environmental securities trading agreements as well as under tailored spot, forward, option, swap, repo, cross-commodity and master netting agreements, or long form confirmations.
- Offshore and onshore gas and oil transportation, storage, commingling and quality bank documentation.
- JOA, PSA, Bid Group Agreements, Lifting Agreements, farm-in and farm-out, EPC, GSA, OSA, GTA and associated commercial agreements for onshore and offshore gas exploration.
- Long-term biomethane, methanol, ethanol and hydrogen offtake agreements and project development agreements.
- New York University, LL.M., 2001
- Central European University, LL.M., 1995
- University of Rijeka, LL.B., 1993
Memberships And Affiliations
- New York Bar Association