Nicolas Kalokyris is a member of the Financial Services and Insurance department. He advises on a broad range of financial regulations, in the fields of asset management, banking, investment and payment services, as well as insurance, with a particular interest for digital finance.
His clients includes a broad range of banking and financial firms, including credit institutions, investment banks, payment institutions, asset managers, investment firms and Fintechs.
Nicolas also assists clients in banking and finance and insurance related litigations.
- Master Degree in Business Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), 2018
- Online financial services: Commission proposes to strengthen consumer protection
- EU to tighten conditions of access to single market for third-country banks
- A new regulatory framework for the provision of certain crypto-asset services in Belgium
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorism Financing: A new package to overhaul the European regulatory framework
My latest insights
DORA: A harmonized framework to strengthen the digital operational resilience of the EU...
12 January 2023 .27 minute read
Tokenized securities and blockchain: Opportunities of the DLT Pilot Regime
9 December 2022 .8 minute read