Maxime Lutz maintains a broad practice in corporate and commercial law that includes commercial transactions, secured lending, board governance, and corporate organization and structuring.
Maxime has experience drafting a variety of commercial agreements and has assisted clients in a wide range of corporate matters including share purchase transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial leases.
While attending the University of Alberta, Maxime volunteered with Student Legal Services, a non-profit society dedicated to helping low-income individuals understand their legal issues and solve their legal problems.
- J.D., University of Alberta, 2017
- B.A. (Hons.), University of Alberta, 2014
- Campaign Co-Chair, United Way Campaign, 2017
- Volunteer, Hockey Education Reaching Out Society (HEROS), Edmonton
- Volunteer, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, 2012 - 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association