Jonas Mücke advises in particular nationally and internationally operating online retailers as well as companies from the media and communications sector.
His main areas of advice include press law and freedom of spech, as well as competition and advertising law. A particular focus of his work is litigation in press and competition law disputes.
- Advising and representing leading German media companies in press and competition law disputes.
- Representation of a municipal energy supplier in defense against claims for information under press law.
- Representation of a leading German broadcaster in an advertising law dispute.
- Advising and representing a german publisher specializing in medical topics in proceedings against unfair advertisements of a competitor.
- Advising an international online retailer on contract law issues.
- Advising a provider of a dating app on the integration of a video chat service.
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht), Second State Examination, 2021
- Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, First State Examination, 2018
- GRUR-Prax 2022, 177, Theoretical recognizability does not justify injunctive rights, comment on a judgment of the OLG Dresden (together with Stefan Engels)
- Seminar Online Marketing Law an at Hamburg Media School, 2022
Memberships And Affiliations
- Refugee Law Clinic Düsseldorf e.V.