Dr Samir Buhl LLMHe/himAssociate
Samir Buhl advises national and international clients in all areas of employment law. For several clients he became a trusted advisor with both hands on and legally feasible solutions. The concept of his advice is holistic, sustainable and cost-efficient.
Samir assists clients in entering the German market and frequently represents his clients in (complex) individual and collective labor court proceedings.
In this context, the focus of his advice is on compensation law issues (including advice on desired compensation models with cryptocurrencies, the defense against unjustified commission or bonus claims), advise on corporate/group structures from employment law perspective (including structure and/or avoidance of a transfer of undertakings), all digitalization issues, and works constitution law issues (including the improvement of permanent cooperation with the works council).
- Successful representation of several national and international companies in court proceedings, in particular with regard to dismissal protection lawsuits (complex proceedings), bonus/commission claims of employees and claims under works constitution laws.
- Many successful out of court negotiations about termination and settlement agreements between companies and executive employee.
- Advising and legal representation of one of the largest fashion retailers (logistic and sales) in Germany on a wide range of issues relating to all aspects of collective employment law and co-determination rights, including successful representation in several preliminary injunction proceedings.
- Successful defense of an unjustified million-dollar lawsuit filed by a trade union on the basis of a social collective bargaining agreement.
- 2017-19: Research Assistant at the centre for legal learning at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg
- 2014-17: Research Assistant at the Chair of Professor Dr. Matthias Jacobs at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg
- 2015-18: Managing Partner of Examiner GbR Hamburg
- 2015-18: Insurance Agent for DANV (German Lawyer and Notary Insurance), special department of ERGO Lebensversicherungs AG
Memberships And Affiliations
- Hamburger Verein für Arbeitsrecht e.V.
- Lawyer Association Hamburg
- International Bar Association
- Deutscher Juristentag e.V.
- German Bar Association
- Bucerius Alumni e.V.