Anja Reuter LLMSenior Associate
Anja Reuter advises companies, commercial associations from different sectors and public authorities in all regulatory matters.
She focuses her practice on infrastructure regulation, construction law, environmental law as well as product safety and product compliance. Anja advises her clients and is representing them before authorities and in courts.
- Advising an investment management company on public construction law in a civil proceeding.
- Advising on the application for a building permit due to the expansion of the centre-relevant product range.
- Advising a logistics group on the establishment of a new airport hub.
- Advising several clients on product safety, labelling and packaging law.
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Second State Examination, with legal traineeships i.a. at the Permanent Mission of Germany to the UN, New York and the Conseil d’État, Paris, 2019
- University of Cologne, First State Examination, 2015
- University of Cologne and Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), LLM (German-French Master of Law Programme), 2011
Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), Maîtrise en droit, 2011
Before joining DLA in 2019, Anja worked as a research assistant at the University of Cologne, Institute for Constitutional Law (2008-16).
Memberships And Affiliations
- Lawyers of German and French law (JDFR)
- DFM Alumni e.V.
- DAV e.V.