Amanda works on a wide variety of regulatory and litigation matters, including matters that are related to environmental concerns, business and human rights issues, supply chain issues, and ESG matters. She focuses her practice in regulatory compliance and enforcement, litigation and dispute resolution. She invests in deeply understanding clients’ business models and in tailoring advice to clients’ specific concerns.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- Articles Editor, Michigan Journal of International Law
- Chapter Director, International Refugee Assistance Project
- Co-Founder, Michigan Law Ambassadors
- M.P.P., University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy