Antonio is a lawyer working in the Corporate department, based in the Rome office and joined DLA Piper in 2018.
Currently, Antonio advises clients on all insurance and reinsurance law matters (e.g. transfers of portfolios, run-offs, incorporation of insurance and reinsurance companies and insurance intermediaries in Italy and abroad, establishment of secondary offices, contractual and regulatory matters, etc.). He also handles civil, commercial and corporate litigation, including domestic and international arbitration, as well as drafting and reviewing contracts in the field of civil and commercial law.
Antonio started his work experience at DLA Piper by joining the Debt Capital Markets & Structured Finance team within the Finance, Projects & Restructuring department. As a result, Antonio has also gained experience in debt issuance transactions, assisting banks, financial intermediaries and corporations in relation to the establishment, renewal and supplementation of issuance programmes and stand-alone issues of a wide range of debt financial instruments (e.g. bonds, structured notes and certificates), as well as in relation to the related procedures before the competent authorities (e.g. CONSOB, CBI, CSSF, LuxSE and Euronext Dublin).
- Advising ASR Media and Sponsorship S.p.A., a subsidiary of AS Roma S.p.A., in relation to the issue of a Senior Secured non-convertible bond - for an aggregate nominal amount of € 275 million - admitted to trading on the Vienna MTF and the Euro MTF of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Advising Saxa Gres S.p.A. in relation to the issue of a secured bond with a nominal value of up to €150 million and its admission to trading on the Vienna MTF
- Advising first ranking Italian banks in the establishment and management of issuance programmes concerning bonds, structured notes and certificates and in the relevant offer and/or issue and/or admission to trading in the main European markets (including the distribution to retail and professional investors)
- Secondee in Eurovita S.p.A., Legal Department in 2022, assisting the client in the area of civil law, insurance law and commercial law, particularly with regard to handling issues concerning life insurance policies, review of contracts with related providers and litigation management
- LUISS Guido Carli, Law Degree Voting: 110 e lode, 2018
- Stockholm University, Erasmus Programme, 2017
- 2022: Seconded lawyer at Eurovita S.p.A.
- 2017: Trainee at italian international law firm
- 2017: Trainee at Italian Fiscal Authority (Agenzia delle Entrate), Department: Direzione Normativa Centrale – Ufficio IAS / IFRS Adopter