Anthony Day has experience of some of the most complex and business critical IT, technology driven and outsourcing projects globally. His particular experience is in high value, multi country transformation projects, including, a variety of outsourcing, off-shoring, systems implementation, data centre and cloud based transactions.
- Advising Lloyds Banking Group on their transformation print, mail and scanning outsourcing framework arrangement for all of their UK operations with Communisis
- Advising HCL on their global end user computing outsourcing arrangement for Deutsche Bank, involving the provision of services in 53 countries and setting up their key subcontractor arrangements to support this
- Advising European Investment Bank on their critical systems implementation project for their collateral management system with a leading US software provider
- Advising RBS on their global credit card processing arrangement with TSYS, involving a significant system upgrade, transformation and implementation programme
- Advising Asiainfo-Linkage on their system design, build and implementation project to manage and run Telenor's billing systems and support processes for all their customers in Denmark and Hungary
- Advising Lockheed Martin on their complex systems implementation and integration project for an intelligent electronic barcode system to manage and track mail in the UK with Royal Mail
- Advising HCL on their transformational global ITO project for Nokia including the provision of services in 72 countries
Anthony has a depth of in-house experience having worked at Barclays, Henderson Global Investors, COLT Telecom, HCL and most recently at Lloyds Banking Group.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Society for Computers & Law