Fabiano GalloHe / himPartner
Latam Practice Group Regional Co-Leader, Corporate M&A do DLA Piper
Fabiano Gallo is a senior partner in Campos Mello Advogados' Corporate and Energy practices, based in São Paulo.
Fabiano advises on issues involving different areas of law, particularly corporate, mergers and acquisitions, listed companies and corporate governance, foreign investment, energy and infrastructure.
Before joining the firm in 2010, Fabiano served as partner at a prominent Brazilian law firm, co-heading their Corporate and Oil and Gas practices in Rio de Janeiro. Before that, he worked at Telecom Italia Group as the Legal Director and General Secretary of TIM Participações S.A.
Fabiano's client list includes various Brazilian and foreign companies in different sectors, including industrial goods and services, energy and infrastructure, defense and security, food and beverage, telecommunications, healthcare and retail.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
Fabiano Gallo is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper and co-head of the Corporate practice and Energy and Natural Resources sector, based in Sao Paulo.
Gallo practices in different areas of law, with special emphasis in corporate, mergers and acquisitions, listed companies and corporate governance, foreign investment, energy and infrastructure.Over the years, Gallo has participated in more than 100 deals, especially M&A and Joint Ventures transactions (cross-border and local operations).
- Executive Program - Mergers & Acquisitions, Harvard Law School 2019
- Post-Graduate Degree, Corporate Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo 2000
- B.A., Law, Universidade de São Paulo 1998
- Chambers Brazil: Transactional
- Band 4, Corporate/M&A (2021, 2023)
- Chambers Global
- Corporate/M&A (2017-2022)
- Chambers Latin America
- Corporate/M&A (2017-2021)
- Legal 500 Latin America
- Energy and Natural Resources: Electricity: Renewable Energy (2013-2019, 2021-2022)
- Projects and Infrastructure (2016 and 2018)
- Corporate and M&A (2013, 2016, 2018-2019, 2021-2022)
- IFLR 1000 Brazil
- Practice area: Banking, M&A, Project Development, Project Finance (2015-2023)
- Industry sector: Energy, Government and Public Policy, Industrials and Manufacturing, Investment Management, Social Infrastructure (2020-2023)
- Leaders League Brazil
- M&A and Corporate Law (2018-2022)
- Projects & Infra. (2018-2022)
- Best Lawyers – Brazil (2018-2019, 2021-2022)
- Latin Lawyer 250 Brazil - Corporate and M&A (2020-2024)
- "Electricity Regulation in Brazil," Practical Law Global Guide, 2015/2016
- Global Legal Insights Mergers & Acquisitions – Fourth Edition, Global Legal Group, 2015
- Global Legal Insights Mergers & Acquisitions – Third Edition, Global Legal Group, 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Pernambuco Chapters
- Institute of Applied Corporate Law (IDSA)
- Brazilian Association of Listed Companies (ABRASCA)