Jennifer Holyoakeshe/herLegal Director
Jennifer Holyoake advises employers on all areas of employment law (contentious and non-contentious).
Jennifer’s capabilities include: advising on and negotiating the employment aspects of business transfers and outsourcings; defending large class action litigation; advising on senior executive and LLP issues; advising on the impact of AI; the implementation of local and international projects and change programmes; advising on the application of regulatory requirements in the financial services sector to all aspects of the employment lifecycle.
Jennifer advises a multitude of local and global clients, many of whom are in the financial services, technology, insurance and retail sectors.
- Advising a leading investment bank on the consolidation of 12 incumbent suppliers to one new supplier globally: including the co-ordination and assimilation of advice from 10 countries and the negotiation of the global employment terms with the new supplier.
Advising on defending a high value class action regarding alleged worker status for a key client in the technology sector which involved complex and unprecedented employment issues.
- Providing innovative advice on building a global framework for assessing the HR impact arising from the adoption of Artificial Intelligence systems in all areas of a client’s business in the consumer goods, food and retail sector.
- Advising multiple clients in the financial services sector on the implementation and application of the Senior Managers and Certification regime and applicable Remuneration Codes: including drafting the necessary contractual protections, policies and, more recently, advising on their application to payments made in cryptocurrency.
Advising a key global client on defending a large class action involving a multitude of allegations, including failure to collectively consult on redundancies, employment status and unlawful deduction of wages.
- Advising an international insurer on the employment implications of a global strategic partnership alliance with their new supplier, coordinating related international advice and leading the negotiations of the employment schedule within the global outsourcing agreement.
- University of Sheffield LLB Law (Hons), 2006
- University of Sheffield Legal Practice Course
Memberships And Affiliations
- Employment Lawyers Association