Daniel JonesHe/himSenior Associate
Daniel is a member of the Litigation & Regulatory group and specialises in all aspects of commercial dispute resolution, with a particular focus on the Technology sector and Sports sectors.
Daniel has a breadth of experience in traditional litigation and arbitration , as well as risk management and dispute avoidance. Daniel also has experience of all forms of alternative dispute resolution. His clients include IT and telecommunications companies, Football clubs, manufacturers, retailers and government bodies.
- Acting for the Department of Health in relation to significant claims resulting from the Department's termination of a £1.4 billion contract with Fujitsu Services Limited.
- Acting for a global IT firm in respect of a delay claim arising out of the implementation of an ERP system.
- Acting for a "big four" consultancy practice in a case concerning allegations of breach of contract and negligence arising out of the implementation of a CRM system.
- Assisting a consumer facing client with a dispute relating to a failed website re-platforming program.
- Acting for a leading technology company in the defence of various claims concerning allegations of misrepresentation.
- Acting for a global IT firm in relation to a dispute over the implementation of software.
- Advising various clients, including retailers and technology companies, regarding the termination of commercial contracts, and particularly IT related contracts.
- Acting for a Championship Football Club and its owners in a dispute with the Club’s former owners.
- Acting for a Championship Football Club in a dispute before the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber.
- Acting for a Championship Football Club in an Arbitration under Rule K of the FA Rules.
- University of Sheffield, LLB, 2008
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (distinction), BPP Law School, 2009