Anders Malmström works with M&A, real estate transactions, private equity and general corporate matters. He has a large experience in Swedish and multi-jurisdictional transactions and fund structuring.
Anders is chairman of the board at DLA Piper Sweden KB, and heads the DLA Pipers corporate group in Sweden as well as in the Nordics.
Anders is also chairman of the board of Ramundberget Alpina AB, Digital Inn AB, Good To Great Tennis AB and board member of KL Fastighet AB.
- Master of European Law, Der Universität des Saarlandes Europa-Instiut, Germany, 1999
- Zertifikat über Europäische studien, Der Universität des Saarlandes Europa-Instiut, Germany, 1996
- LLM, University of Lund, 1995
- 2016 -, Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Sweden KB
- 1998 - 2016, Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Nordic KB
- 1996 - 1998, Assistant Judge, Administrative Court of Västernorrland
Memberships And Affiliations
- Anders is chairman of the board of Advokatfirma DLA Piper Sweden KB, O2 El Ekonomisk förening and Ramundberget Alpin AB and board member of KL Fastighet AB
- Swedish Bar Association since 2001
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Dundee Partners in its US$1.1 billion acquisition, with KKR, of Kobalt...
18 October 2021 .5 minute read
DLA Piper advises Polhem Infra on the successful acquisition of Telia Carrier
9 June 2021 .2 minute read