Martin Nelson-Jones has over 25 years’ experience of helping clients with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate matters. He works with corporates and financial investors in a range of sectors, particularly energy, infrastructure, consumer products and industrials.
- A consortium of investors led by MEAG and Infranity, along with funds affiliated with DigitalBridge Group, Inc., on the formation of a c.EUR2.5bn. Investment Partnership with Vantage Data Centers, a leading global provider of hyperscale data centre campuses.
- G.Network on the investment by USS as part of a c.GBP1bn fundraising to fund the roll out of G.Network’s fibre network. This deal won “European Digital Infrastructure Project of the Year”.
- Cube Infrastructure Managers on its agreement to acquire, through its Cube Infrastructure Fund III, Urbaser Nordic from Spanish integrated waste management group, Urbaser.
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. on the USD686m acquisition of Aela, a 332 MW portfolio of three newly-built operating wind assets in Chile.
- College of Law, London, 1989-91
- Trinity College, Oxford University, 1986-89
Awards and recognition
- Leading individual, Infrastructure, London, The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Ranked lawyer, Infrastructure, UK-wide, Chambers UK 2023
- DLA Piper's Infrastructure practice ranked Tier 1, The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Contributor to Butterworths' Takeovers: Law and Practice
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises MEAG, Infranity and DigitalBridge on EUR2.5 bn Investment Partnership...
31 October 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises Cube Infrastructure Managers on acquisition Of Urbaser Nordic
30 August 2023 .2 minute read