Martin Nelson-Jones has over 25 years’ experience of helping clients with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate matters. He works with corporates and financial investors in a range of sectors, particularly energy, infrastructure, consumer products and industrials.
- College of Law, London, 1989-91
- Trinity College, Oxford University, 1986-89
Awards and recognition
- Leading individual, Infrastructure, London, The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Ranked lawyer, Infrastructure, UK-wide, Chambers UK 2023
- DLA Piper's Infrastructure practice ranked Tier 1, The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Contributor to Butterworths' Takeovers: Law and Practice