The Times: Looking back at 2022 and forward to 2023
8 December 2022, 6:30-7:45pm GMT
We are delighted to invite you to our end of year panel discussion in collaboration with The Times on Thursday, 8 December 2022.
Our distinguished panel of leading journalists and commentators will review and discuss the news stories and events that shaped the past 12 months and give us their insights on those likely to affect the course of 2023.
- Daniel Finkelstein, Associate Editor, The Times (chair)
- Ayesha Hazarika, Broadcaster and Political Commentator, Times Radio
- Charles Moore, Columnist, The Daily Telegraph and The Spectator
- Alice Thomson, British Journalist, The Times
- Polly Toynbee, Political and social commentator, The Guardian
The event will be in-person at our London office and broadcast live to a virtual audience and there will be an opportunity to ask questions of the panel during the event.