Real Estate in EvolutionESG – the challenge between responsibility and profitability
5 April 2023, 5pm CET, Starhotels Rosa Grand, Piazza Fontana, 3, 20122 Milano
* The invitation is strictly personal. The number of seats is limited.
ESG and sustainability have become fundamental investment criteria for investment decisions in real estate, regardless of the asset class. Institutional investors have their own ESG agenda and have to show they care about and comply with best market practice. No asset manager can ignore the relevance of the environmental impact of their investment decisions. Despite universal acceptance of ESG and sustainability being relevant for every investment decision, the parameters to apply remain somewhat soft or, at least, are not set objectively by the legislator or industry norms.
DLA Piper has invited international and Italian asset managers and investors to discuss the practical implications for investment decisions in a market that’s subject to change as never before – RE in Evolution!
Join us to find out what these renowned industry experts have to say about the changing situation. The discussion will be followed by a networking event.
Opening remarks: The increasing relevance of ESG for investment decisions in the international and Italian real estate market
- Valentina Mauro, Director and Head of Italy, Evora
Roundtable discussion: ESG – The challenge between responsibility and profitability!
- Nadia Boschi, Head of Sustainability Italy and Continental Europe, Lendlease
- Fabio Carlozzo, Chief Executive Officer, Redo SGR
- Katarina Skalare, Chief Sustainability Officer, Heimstaden, Sweden
- Grigor Hadjiev, Global Head of Innovation & European Sustainability, PIMCO Prime Real Estate
- Giancarlo Giudici, Full Professor of Corporate Finance - Politecnico di Milano, School of Management
Welcome: from 5pm
Opening session: 5:30pm
Drinks will follow from 7pm