Fanny Denoël focuses on banking and finance law, particularly on various types of cross-border financial transactions. She also has experience in real estate financing, funds financing and corporate law matters.
Fanny advises international companies, private equity houses, banks and financial institutions on various types of cross-border finance transactions, including acquisition, financing and restructuring.
- Advising Herbalife Ltd. and its Luxembourg subsidiaries on a refinancing through a USD 1.45 billion senior credit facilities.
- Advising Harrison Street in relation to an approximately EUR 200 000 000 financing with Athene Annuity and Life Company and CBRE Loan Services Limited for the acquisition and development of a residential asset, and subsequent fund commitments agreed therein
- Advising the Carlyle group on the Luxembourg aspects of several real estate external debt financings relating to the acquisition and development of distribution logistics assets located in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark and Finland.
- Advising Caerus Real Estate Debt Lux S.C.A., SICAF-SIF on the Luxembourg aspects of several real estate external debt financings.
- Advising EIG Global Energy Partners, a leading institutional investor to the global energy sector and one of the world’s leading infrastructure investors, on the Luxembourg aspects of a USD 1,735,000,000 facility agreement related to the acquisition of the issued share capital in Aramco Oil Pipelines Company.
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, one of the leading bank in mobilising private finance for green economies, in the negotiation and implementation of an approximately EUR 250,000,000 financing relating to the acquisition and development of logistic and light industrial facilities pursuant to a Green Finance Framework consistent with ICMA Green Bond Principles.
- Advising Carlson Travel, Inc. (CTI) on the restructuring of existing indebtedness, which included (i) an exchange offer, (ii) a consent solicitation, (iii) an issuance of rights offering units consisting of new notes and shares of common equity of a newly-created holding company, (iv) an equity contribution by CTI’s principal shareholder and (v) an amendment and restatement of CTI’s revolving credit facility.
- Assisting Aberdeen Standard Investments, a leading global asset manager, in the financing by Berlin Hyp AG of the acquisition of logistics assets located in The Hague, Netherlands, and the subsequent reorganization of the group.
- Advising AIG on the merger of the Luxembourg insurance company AIG Europe SA with its wholly owned Greek subsidiary.
- Luxembourg Bar School (Cours complémentaires de droit luxembourgeois), Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, 2019-2020
- LLM Degree in Space, Satellites Communication and Media Law, Luxembourg, 2018-19
- Master's Degree in European and International Law, Luxembourg, 2017-18
Bachelor's Degree in European and International Law, Maastricht University, The Netherlands, 2014-17
Bachelor's Degree in European and International Law, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2016
- Lexology Getting The Deal Through, 3 December 2021
- 2020 - to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019-20: Trainee, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019: Internship, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2016: Internship, American Law Firm, Spokane, Washington, US
My latest insights
DLA Piper Luxembourg advises Novaxia Investissement on land acquisition in Luxembourg
22 August 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper Luxembourg has advised 3R Petroleum subsidiary to obtain funds for Petrobras...
18 August 2022 .1 minute read