Jaime Ancer ForteaHe/Him/HisSenior Associate
Jaime Ancer Fortea is experienced in the implementation of complex corporate transactions and has advised domestic and multinational clients from various industries on corporate and commercial issues in Mexico.
- Represented clients in corporate deals, mergers and acquisitions, leases, financings and restructurings
- Advised on the design, implementation, and enforcement of trusts and joint ventures
- Issued legal opinions on private and commercial law
- Advised and represented government entities in the implementation of the legal structures of technological parks, nanotechnology and biotechnology incubators, and public funds to incentivize innovation in Mexico
- Designed and coordinated corporate strategies on behalf of Mexican and international entities regarding commercial disputes, shareholders' conflicts and corporate governance matters
Cornell University, Master of Laws, 2016, Cornell Law School Graduate Scholarship
Universidad de Monterrey, J.D., 2008Carlos III de Madrid, Certificate in European and Latin American Integration and International Commerce, 2007
My latest insights
The US-Mexico-Canada Agreement: A summary of changes in Mexico's laws
5 August 2020 .27 minute read
Mexico amends its General Law of Commercial Companies to allow virtual partner,...
26 October 2023 .4 minute read