DLA Piper Australia announces 10 senior promotions
“These lawyers always go the extra mile and have demonstrated strong client focus. At DLA Piper we are proud of the exceptional work that we do for our local and global clients in helping them with their most complex problems or ambitious plans. We can only deliver this through having the best people, and we are very fortunate to have such a talented and committed team. These promotions are a major career milestone and recognise the hard work and commitment of each individual and the contribution they make collectively to the firm and our clients,” said Amber Matthews, Australia Managing Partner, DLA Piper.
The promotions to Special Counsel and Senior Associates include:
• Marnie Calli (Finance Projects Restructuring, Brisbane)
• Kate Howson (Real Estate, Brisbane)
• Sarah Birkett (Intellectual Property and Technology, Melbourne)
• Akaash Singh (Finance Projects Restructuring, Brisbane)
• Cassian Ho (Corporate, Sydney)
• Joe Malcolm (Litigation and Regulatory, Melbourne)
• Joely Wilkinson-Hayes (Litigation and Regulatory, Melbourne)
• Jasmine Zamprogno (Litigation and Regulatory, Sydney)
• Olivia Puglisi (Litigation and Regulatory, Sydney)
The senior lawyer promotions in Australia follow the recent announcement of three new partners including Clancy King (Employment, Sydney); Alexander Samson (Corporate, Brisbane); and Tony Rutherford (Finance Projects Restructuring, Melbourne).
DLA Piper Business Advisory – which advises clients on their most complex issues through integrated teams of highly experienced lawyers and advisors in the areas of M&A, ESG and Strategic Change – also made a promotion:
• Alison Cunniffe (Sustainability & ESG, Sydney)
“I congratulate all the recent promotions and thank them for the exceptional contribution they make to our firm and the positive impact they have on our clients,” said Amber.