Kimberly K. McKenzieAssociate
Kimberly K. McKenzie concentrates her practice on the representation of issuers and underwriters in a range of capital markets transactions, including at-the-market offerings, follow-on offerings of debt and equity and initial public offerings (IPOs). She also advises domestic and foreign issuer clients on SEC reporting and disclosure requirements, corporate governance and other corporate law matters.
Kim's primary focus is the real estate industry, particularly exchange-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) and their underwriters. She also has experience with mergers and acquisitions for REITs and general commercial real estate transactions.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
Duke Law Journal, Managing Editor, Volume 67
Justin Miller Award for Citizenship, Recipient (2018)
- M.S., University of Georgia
- B.A., College of Charleston
Civic and Charitable
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society (2019 - to date)
- Duke University of School of Law, First Generation Professionals (1GP) Mentor Program (2019 - to date)
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Philip Morris International Inc. on the US$2.45 billion issuance of...
11 May 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Philip Morris International Inc. in US$6 billion bond issuance
21 November 2022 .1 minute read