Francesco Chericoni a Lawyer and works in the Finance, Projects and Restructuring practice since 2015.
Francesco’s practice focuses in financing and refinancing transactions and he has gained an important expertise in the energy and renewables sector.
Francesco assists national and international banks and sponsor companies in project financing, acquisition financing, corporate and real estate financing transactions.
He also advise, on a regular basis, in relation to corporate matters and the negotiation and analysis of construction contracts and power purchase agreements.
- Assistance in favour of a major developer and solar panels provider, in its role of sponsor, in relation to the set-up of an Italian real estate alternative investment fund for the development, con-struction and financing of a portfolio initially composed by no. 12 photovoltaic projects (some of them to operate in grid parity) owned by special purpose vehicles, for an overall capacity of approximately 151.5 MW.
- Assistance in favour of the lenders in the project financing in favour of two special purpose vehicles belonging to a primary energy and utilities group of the construction of (i) a photo-voltaic-agricultural plant with an installed capacity of approximately 66.1 MW; (ii) a photovoltaic-agricultural plant with an in-stalled capacity of 38.8MW, both to be operated in grid parity; and (iii) a ubsidized wind farm with an installed capacity of approximately 38.5 MW.
- Assistance in favour of the lenders in the green field project financing of a 20 MW wind farm.
- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Law degree
- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Degree in Business Accounting
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Rome bar