Florian Hader LL.M.Senior Associate
Florian Hader advises on international tax and transfer pricing issues in tax audits/appeals, M&A, financial distress and business restructuring situations.
He has been involved in large transfer pricing modeling and structuring projects for German and foreign based multinationals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
His industry experience includes automotive, electronics & semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, natural resources, software, telecommunications, banking and insurance.
- Supporting a Danish-German pharmaceutical company in a joint tax audit between Denmark and Germany.*
- Supporting a UK-based automobile manufacturer, including operationalisation of the findings of the tax audit, including implementing a technology-enable cost recharge mechanism.*
- Designing and implementing a new global transfer pricing system in relation to global IT services and Intellectual Property development for a large German based insurance company.*
- Supporting clients during Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP), e.g. in relation to a tax audit at an automobile component manufacturer and a luxury clothing producer.*
- Preparing a transfer pricing documentation for a large German software development corporation and support in transfer pricing related tax audit matters worldwide.*
*Denotes experience from previous firm.
- Technical University Dresden - Law Faculty/University of Alberta, LL.M., 2016
- University of Erfurt, B.A., Staatswissenschaften, 2014
- Die Verwaltungsgrundsätze 2020 - zwischen Scylla und Charybdis, in: Internationales Steuerrecht 2021 p. 308-316 (with Dr. Ulf Andresen and Thore Holtrichter)
- F. Hader/S. Kley, Keine Sperrwirkung durch Art. 9 OECD-MA, Internationale Wirtschaftsbriefe (IWB) 10/2019, p. 396
- F. Hader/L. Lyhs, Internationale Auskunftsersuchen, Internationale Wirtschaftsbriefe (IWB) 8/2018, p. 294
- F. Hader/K. Mank, Folgen unverwertbarer TP-Dokumentationen, Internationale Wirtschaftsbriefe (IWB) 24/2018, p. 920
2016 - 2020, Consultant/Senior Consultant, Transfer Pricing, Big Four based in Frankfurt
Memberships And Affiliations
- Hessian Chamber of Tax Advisors (Steuerberaterkammer Hessen)
- International Fiscal Association
- Bundesverband der Wirtschaftsjuristen e.V.