Ryan advises on commercial contracts across a range of industry sectors and has a flair for contracts with a cross-border element.
Ryan advises clients on commercial agreements including contracts for the sale and purchase of goods and services, international agency and distribution agreements, route-to-market strategy, supply chain, e-commerce, and consumer law arrangements.
Ryan has particular experience in retail and consumer goods, having spent time seconded to the in-house legal teams of several major retailers. He extensively advises consumer goods brands, with a focus on the fashion and beauty sub-sectors.
- University of Oxford, Diploma in IP Law and Practice, 2011
- College of Law, LPC, 2007
- College of Law, GDL, 2006
University of Sheffield, Business Studies (BA Hons), 2005
- Recognised as a Next Generation Partner, Legal 500 2022
- Cited in Legal 500 as a ‘go-to lawyer’ for a range of matters including distribution, sale and purchase, warehousing and logistics agreements.