Katharina Alessandra PlassSenior Associate
Katharina Alessandra Plass advises investors, companies and credit institutions in the areas of national and international insolvency law as well as on reorganisations and (financial) restructurings.
She focuses on advising shareholders and representative bodies on all questions that arise in connection with company crisis and insolvency. She also particularly advises on the sale and purchase of companies in crisis or insolvency related situations or out of insolvency proceedings, and of (non-performing) credit portfolios.
- Advising a shareholder based in the Middle East on the sale of a German manufacturer as part of a major restructuring.
- Advising the insolvency administrator of automotive supplier FLABEG on the sale of the group with headquarters in Germany and international sites (France, Hungary, China, Brazil, USA) to international investment company CORDET.
- Advising a credit management servicer on the purchase of (non-performing) credit portfolios.
- Advising Gruppo Ceramiche Ricchetti on the sale of Klingenberg Dekoramik to ROY Ceramics, a global tile specialist, as well as on the preceding restructuring.
- Advising Holzverpackung Hüfingen (in debtor-in-possession proceedings) on the sale of its business operations in Germany, Spain and Poland to strategic investor PILOUS.
- Advising Verivox on the takeover of the business operations of Outbank from insolvency proceedings .
- Advising wind-down bank on inter alia the sale of a multi-national (non-performing) credit portfolio.
- Advising an investor on the purchase of a multi-national (non-performing) credit portfolio.
- Higher Regional Court of Bamberg/Munich, Second State Examination, 2015
- University of Bayreuth, First State Examination, 2013
- University of Bayreuth, Graduate in Commercial Law, 2013
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Tillotson on the acquisition of the ignition technology division of the...
28 June 2021 .4 minute read