Maria Aouad advises French and foreign companies on issues relating to information technology, IT contracts, e-commerce and data privacy.
Areas of FocusIntellectual PropertyTechnology
Professional QualificationsAvocat admitted to the Paris Bar
- Assisting several large groups (retail and insurance sectors) in the negotiation of outsourcing projects framework contracts and application maintenance services contracts.
- Assisting a French AssurTech group in the sale of its subsidiary specialized in reinsurance software.
- Assisting a railway manufacturer in the structuration of IT and cloud services.
- Assisting a cosmetology group in the preliminary phases of its compliance with the future AI-Act.
- Assisting a leading international IT provider in the compliance of its software with open-source licenses.
- Certificate of aptitude for the profession of Avocat (lawyer) (CAPA), 2021
- University of Paris Descartes, Master in Digital Law, 2019
- University of Panthéon-Assas, Master in Corporate law, 2017
- Internships in IT practice groups of French and American law firms.
- In-house lawyer in a telecommunications operator and a crowdfunding company.
+33 1 70 75 77 90
+33 (0)1 40 15 24 01