Marta Borówka specialises in individual and collective labour law, with a particular focus on employment litigation. She represents employers before the court and during disputes and negotiations with trade unions and employee representatives. She has experience in matters related to the establishment and termination of employment relationships with management staff. She advises on employer reorganisation and employment restructuring processes. She designs internal regulations and policies and supports employers in matters related to counteracting mobbing and discrimination in employment.
- Representing employers in disputes brought by former senior executives*
- Representing the employer in negotiating terms and conditions of employment and pay with trade union representatives as part of a project to align terms and conditions of employment following the transfer of a workplace*
- Advising on the process of employment restructuring and collective redundancies, including supporting the employer in communication with trade unions and employees*
- Advising on the implementation of modern labour law solutions by the employer, including in terms of new forms of employment, flexible working, equal pay and anti-discrimination*
- Creating comprehensive employee documentation for entrepreneurs starting their business on the Polish market from scratch*
Memberships And Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law in Warsaw, Attorney-at-law