Sylwia CzerwikSenior Associate
Sylwia Czerwik advises clients on real property transactions (both asset and share deals), including developing optimal purchase structures and obtaining collateral. She supports clients in the commercialisation of retail, logistics and office buildings and in the conclusion, performance and termination of tenancy agreements, leases and other contracts related to the use of real properties.
In addition, Sylwia advises clients on all aspects of construction projects, including raising financing, drafting various types of contracts, and dealing with ongoing issues related to the construction process. She has also advised firms from the energy sector, especially on wind farm investments.
- Advising a Czech investment fund on the sale of warehouse and manufacturing facilities
- Advising an international investor on the purchase of a hotel located in the centre of Warsaw, as part of its purchase of a portfolio of eight luxury hotels in Europe, including conducting a due diligence review and preparing transaction documentation
- Advising a number of banks on financing/refinancing the construction of several factories, hotels, shopping centres, offices and warehouses. The advice included a legal examination of the planned investments and of contractual provisions contained in the transactional documents
- Advising an airline on concluding long-term lease agreements for the companies belonging to its capital group
- Advising a developer of warehouse premises on commercialization issues
- Advising a Polish investment company on the purchase of an aparthotel
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2007
- Recommended in Real Estate – The Legal 500 EMEA 2022
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises KGAL Investment Management on closing an acquisition of three office...
5 July 2022 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises KGAL Investment Management on the preliminary purchase agreement for...
17 January 2022 .2 minute read