Magdalena GajurJunior Associate
Magdalena Gajur works on the tax aspects of due diligence reviews and advises clients from various sectors on their day-to-day tax issues.
She has particular experience in the construction and real estate sectors, advising on acquisitions and supporting insurers in transaction processes.
- University of Łódź, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Laws, 2017
- Student of BLC Diploma in English and European Law (organized by University of Cambridge at the University of Warsaw)
- November 2019 - present: Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- June 2019 - October 2019: Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- August 2018 - May 2019: Trainee, DLA Piper, Warsaw
Areas of Practice
- Current tax advisory services
- Transaction advice
- Tax reviews, including due diligence
Memberships And Affiliations
- Trainee Attorney-at-law, Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law